Wednesday 26 November 2014

The Artist Unleashed: LEADING A WRITERS' CONFERENCE WORKSHOP by Madeline Sharples

Writing and getting a book published are really less than half the battle.

Since my memoir, Leaving the Hall Light On was published in 2011, I’ve spent most of every day marketing to keep my book in the public’s eye. I maintain a blog, Choices. I tend two Facebook pages. I’m connected through LinkedIn and Twitter. I speak at book clubs and library events. I sign books at book fairs and at our local indie bookstore. I’ve participated in virtual and live book tours. I also write regularly for several websites. In addition, I’ve been on panels and led workshops at writers conferences.

I recently co-led, with Eleanor Vincent, ...


Sorry for the interruption, but The Artist Unleashed posts have moved to a new domain. Please click HERE to read the rest of this post and for the opportunity to comment.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much, Jessica, for hosting me today. What a great series.

    ReplyDelete